WelcomeYOU NEED TO SIGN UP
Main | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Downloads » Applications » SiteSpinner Pro v2.91 ( website builder )
SiteSpinner Pro v2.91 ( website builder )
agentxxxDate: Sunday, 2009-07-26, 1:45 AM | Message # 1
Warrior X
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4

If you want to create your own web page but have no idea about where to start, you have two options: either you hire a professional web designer or you try your best by yourself which is, believe me, quite a bit cheaper and far more fun. Are you willing to take the challenge? Here''s the application you need.
With SiteSpinner you need absolutely no knowledge of designing or coding whatsoever. Everything is done in the most intuitive way, that is, by dragging and dropping elements onto the program''s interface. Working in this WYSIWYG mode allows you to always preview what the final aspect of your website will be, besides being able to rearrange elements and try new layouts in just a few seconds. And in case you get lost, there''s a complete Help section available to explain every single detail about the program''s functions and tools.

REVIEWS:
#1…
I''ve been designing and implementing websites for 7 years. Half for work, and half for fun. I am an electrical engineer and have been using Frontpage, GoLive, Dreamweaver, notepad, you name it. I''ve gotten pretty good at figuring out how to manipulate tables, javascript, alignment, clear GIF''s for spacing, etc. HOWEVER, these programs have never been truly what you see is what you get for me. And my webpages always looked differently in Netscape, Safari, Explorer, Opera, Firefly, etc. Really different.
But now with SiteSpinner, everything that took me 7 years to learn and figure out, I learned with SiteSpinner in under a few days. The message boards are great with employees? and people who give real answers that work.
Also, I''ve even stopped using tables for alignment now because it''s so easy to just drag and drop images and text anywhere you want. Then you can control positioning of objects by clicking below.
Bottom line: If you are a beginner wanting to make professional webpages, you gotta get this. For people like me that are pretty experienced, you still gotta get this. I am finishing up a completely overhauled company website now that I budgeted 2 months to do. 4 days so far, and 2 more days to finish.

#2…
If simplicity is your thing then Site Spinner is a tool for you. If you are one of those web enthusiasts who crave to have their very own presence on the web world but lack the expertise to design a decent website Site Spinner is a tool for you. If you are a good designer and creativity is your domain, then you can build an amazingly good webpage in the shortest of time making Site Spinner an effective tool for you. Even if you are a dummy, Site Spinner is a perfect tool for you.
Ok let’s sum it all up.
Site Spinner: it’s a tool for all
your web designing needs!
Does it sound clichéd? I assure you this Software will prove its worth once you begin to design and it’s very hard to resist the temptation to have your own webpage when its practically handed over to you by using the simple tools of Site Spinner.
The intent of the software is to provide ease to developers while ensuring support from essential web building tools such as graphic foundation, FTP support, and picture check over and options that allow you to have further amendments to the image designs. An easy feature that makes Site Spinner a fun to use software is simple drag and drop options that allow user to drag objects and place it directly on the intended location on the design board. Now is that too hard? Features such as a powerful text editor, table editor and an incorporated publisher further escalates Site Spinner credibility as an easy to use web building software. I can go on with the details of many of its functions and how easy the implementation of those features is but let’s call it quits here. Since the software is simple lets keep the review simple and not baffle you by jargons and promotion stunts.
A friendly advice for you is to give this software a shot if web designing interest you. It will not only let you create a web design of your choice but if you are serious about web designing then Site Spinner also serve as a strong foundation for learning web designing basics. Site Spinner can pave the way for you to become a professional designer one day. While you are at it, make use of the tutorials provided free by Site Spinner. The lessons are easy to follow and will give you a good grip on the software.
Try the trial version of Site Spinner and explore the simplicity of the web builder yourself and more importantly enjoy!
Conclusion:
Try it and get hooked to Site Spinner for good !

Code

http://rapidshare.com/files/259972325/SiteSpinner_Pro_v.2.91.rar

Forum » Downloads » Applications » SiteSpinner Pro v2.91 ( website builder )
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Color Legend: [Administrator] [Co Administrator] [SuperModerator] [Moderator] [Elite] [Registered] [Banned]

Site managed by Devil_Jin © 2024